Visit the Home Affairs website for further information regarding visas or citizenship. If you are unable to find the information you need on the Home Affairs website, telephone the Global Service Centre.
- I want to visit Australia for tourism or to visit family or friends: Explore visa options for visiting (homeaffairs.gov.au)
- I want to travel to Australia for business: Visitor visa (subclass 600) Business Visitor stream (homeaffairs.gov.au)
- I want to travel for medical treatment : Subclass 602 Medical Treatment visa (homeaffairs.gov.au)
- I want to work in Australia: Working in Australia (homeaffairs.gov.au)
- I want to join my family member in Australia: explore visa options join family (homeaffairs.gov.au)
- I want to study in Australia: Explore visa options for studying in Australia (homeaffairs.gov.au)
- I want to transit through Australia: (Subclass 771) Transit visa (homeaffairs.gov.au)
- If you are under 18 years of age: Additional documents are required when applying for a minor under 18 years old.
Include proof of custody/legal guardianship:
- A birth certificate showing the names of both parents, and
- Both parent’s photo identification and signatures.
If the parents named on the birth certificate are not the legal guardians, then custody papers (including sole parental rights), adoption papers, court orders and/or parent’s death certificates will be required, including:
- Photo identification of the legal guardian/s.
If anyone with custody/legal guardianship or anyone with a legal right to decide where an applicant under 18 lives is not visiting Australia, they must complete:
- Include a document with the signature and photo of the person/s who completed the form or declaration, such as a passport or driver’s licence.
- If the applicant is not staying with their parents or legal guardians, please provide form 1257. The person they are staying with must sign the form.
Our office in Port Vila manages visa services for clients in Vanuatu.
You can apply online for most Australian visas and citizenship through ImmiAccount. This is the preferred and most efficient way to apply.
We have a Service Delivery Partner (SDP) agreement with VFS Global to provide biometric collection services as well as additional visa services such as online visa assist, online payment assist, document printing, document scanning and email and a photocopy service in Port Vila. This is through an Australian Biometric Collection Centre (ABCC). Appointments can be made through https://visa.vfsglobal.com/vut/en/aus/attend-centre/portvil
The collection centre is located at Rossi Ocean Walk Mall, Lini Highway, Port Vila, Vanuatu.